Friday, September 4, 2009

Picture Time

Joseph turned 15 months last week! We've been pretty busy the past few weeks. The weather has been beautiful here with highs in the 70's! Makes me ready for fall! Last week I hosted a playdate at my house for Joseph's playgroup and it was tons of fun! The babies all seemed to enjoy playing with all of Joseph's toys! Joe has been back in Key West for a couple of weeks and we look forward to him coming home next weekend! He won't believe how fast Joseph walks all around the house when he gets back!

ODU now has a football team and I am super excited to be going to the first game this weekend with my old roommate from college and my dad! Joe is sad that he will miss the first game, but will be back for the next one! We have season tickets and are really looking forward to having fun at the games this fall! Go Monarchs!!!!

I set up some backdrops and lighting at my house to capture these pics! I also added a new album on the right of the screen (August 2009). Happy September to all! CC













No comments:

Post a Comment