Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday weekend

I had a fun birthday weekend! On Friday night, my mom, dad, Joseph, and I went out to dinner to celebrate the big 32! To my surprise, Joe called me right when we got to the restaurant and said he was on his way home! He had been out on the carrier for the week and wasn't supposed to get home until around 2am on Sat. morning! We came home after dinner and ate cake and watched Joseph have a blast with the birthday balloons. On Saturday we headed over to Nan and Pop's house for a birthday lunch for Pop's birthday. My dad and I have birthdays just 1 day apart! We had a nice lunch and then Joe, Pop, and I drove to Norfolk to see ODU's last home football game! Joseph stayed with Nan at her house and took a good afternoon nap and spent time playing with Nan! ODU had a very successful first season of football and won their last home game! Go Monarchs! Can't wait to see them play again next year!



Beautiful flowers from Gramma Sue and Grampa Joe!
More beautiful flowers from Joe and Joseph!
Happy Birthday Pop!
Joseph loves going outside and hanging out with Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment