Friday, November 13, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Joseph wants to go outside and play! This nor'easter storm has been pretty bad the past couple of days here in Va Beach. We've been stuck inside and trying to find some fun things to do to keep little Joseph entertained. He loves running to the door a few times each day and looking out at all the rain. We usually stay busy with our playgroup during the week, but the rain, flooding, and wind has been so bad, that we have just stayed home. Thankfully the worst of the storm is over and it should be moving out of our area by tomorrow! I'm so glad we have not lost power or cable/internet as many have. Our flooded backyard...


A huge tree split right in half in our backyard and fell into and broke the fence that separates our yard from our neighbors. Joseph's swingset didn't get hit and we are very glad that no trees fell on the house!
So, Joseph has been busy playing inside...
and when he gets delirious, he rolls around on the carpet and laughs...
This is soooo fun mom!!!!
Can I trash my playroom with all my toys???
Oops...I did trash my playroom and I LOVE taking all the books off the bookshelf and putting them all on the floor too....

Haha! That was so much fun, but I'm ready to go play outside again....so can this rain please just go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment