Monday, December 19, 2011

Fall and Thanksgiving

November was a fun month for Joseph and Madelyn. We had a ton of leaves in the yard and they enjoyed playing with them and I enjoyed taking pictures of them....






Joseph had a Thanksgiving dinner and performance at his preschool and the food was delicious and the children singing were so precious. Here was the centerpiece on our table.....
Joseph spotted Mom, Dad, Madelyn, Nan and Pop......

Joseph also had a Thanksgiving party at school and I made these super cute little guys for his class.....
His teacher brought an air popcorn popper and the children had SO much fun watching the popcorn "jump out" everywhere!

Party time...
I made an oreo trifle on Thanksgiving morning and my favorite little guy was happy to lick the spatula!
We went to Nan and Pop's house to celebrate Thanksgiving and had a wonderful meal! Here is Joseph w/ his cute little turkey shirt....
And Maddy w/ her cute little turkey dress....
Joseph made this at school and it's laminated so we can use it year after year!
Hi Pop!
My sweet girl...
And handsome guy...

Almost time to eat! Nan did an amazing job cooking as always!
I couldn't resist this fun chocolate chip cookie at the store, so he came home with us! YUM!
Joseph saying the blessing before we eat our Thanksgiving meal...
Maddy is ready to eat and is HUNGRY!
So is Joseph....

Helping daddy with the dishes....
This picture makes me laugh! The cup looks like a beak on Maddy! Gobble gobble!
My precious babies (although Joseph tells me daily that he is NOT a baby and I remind him that he will ALWAYS be MY baby)...
Family pic...Take 1.....oh Joseph...what's that face???
Family pic....Take 2....a little better but......oh Joseph...... haha!
Joseph using the remote to make the aircraft carrier (that Grampa Joe and Gramma Sue gave him) go in the water....
Great job Joseph.....

Family pic.....Take 3.....I like this one :)
Everyone is looking and smiling!!!! NOT an easy task these days w/ 2 children that are 3 and 1!
Maddy has had enough Thanksgiving fun and is so sleepy and ready for a nap....

No comments:

Post a Comment