Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Joseph and I spent the 4th of July with my parents. We had a wonderful cookout and enjoyed playing in the pool. Little Joseph was like a firecracker exploding all day and it took all of us to keep him going! I checked in his mouth to see if he was getting another tooth, but didn't see any evidence of that. We missed daddy, but he got to have some R and R down in Key West. The navy had a big cookout/party for the guys, so he had a good time attending that! Here is daddy hanging out with his buddies in a hammock in Key West. They are tied between palm trees right on the beach. Looks like paradise to me!
Joseph and I went to see the ducks in the water on my parent's dock behind their house.

Happy moments...

My first attempt using an icing bag and various tips to decorate a cake...
Another happy time....notice the wink!
Hey, I got mommy's lens cap from her camera...am I in trouble???

We can't celebrate the 4th of July without corn on the cob! Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. love all the pics from the fourth! looks like you guys had a memorable one. take care...

    ReplyDelete