Sunday, October 11, 2009

Future soccer player and great yard sale find!

Joseph has really enjoyed playing with bouncy balls the past few months! He usually carries them around the house or outside and throws them every chance he gets. Recently he has started kicking them (and then laughing uncontrollably) and running after them. I just love watching him get so excited when he plays! Looks like I might be a soccer mom before too much longer!






Last weekend I went to a couple of neighborhood yard sales and I found this great swing set and got a super deal on it! Joseph LOVES swinging and going down the slides and now he enjoys pushing the empty swing and watching it go back and forth.












Uh oh! Looks like I have some work to do to teach J that we go "down" the slide and not climb up it!


Cute closeup pics!





Earlier this week we spent over and hour playing in the garage one warm afternoon.











Hey....I found my beach toys! I was wondering where these were hiding!


Fun playtime with daddy!




Joseph's favorite thing to do when Joe gets home from work is peel his velcro patches off his flight suit and then stick them back on!








No comments:

Post a Comment