Thursday, February 18, 2010

Major milestone day!

Today I am proud to be 33 weeks pregnant and feeling great! This is a big milestone for me because Joseph was born the day I turned 33 weeks pregnant with him. He weighed 4 lb 10 oz at birth and it's hard to imagine that my little girl is possibly weighing that much inside me right now! I have managed to have a healthy pregnancy so far and have stayed away from bed rest!!!! We continue to be so very thankful and hope that baby girl will stay inside at least for another month until her daddy comes back home from FL!

Yesterday a Navy wife friend of mine who is also a photographer took some maternity pictures of me at Norfolk Botanical Gardens. She is editing them now and I can't wait to see how they turn out! I will post some when I get my hands on them!

Below are some pictures that Joe took of me last week at our house. Have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment