Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sweet Baby Emma

My dear friend/roommate from college (Liz) delivered her beautiful baby girl (Emma Kathryn Lewis) on July 8, 2009. I went to meet baby Emma at her house and I fell in love with her immediately. Even though it's only been a little over a year since Joseph was a newborn, I seem to have forgotten how small newborns are until I held precious Emma (and she was almost twice Joseph's size at birth). She is so alert and has the most beautiful eyes and the sweetest expressions on her little face. Liz and her hubby are such wonderful parents already and I know Emma feels so happy in their arms. Joseph is looking forward to playing with Baby Emma in the future (he's always excited to meet pretty girls)!

Mommy and Emma
My turn to hold her!

No comments:

Post a Comment